Support Through Time and Talent
For more than a century, our employees have donated their time and talents to many worthwhile causes.
From completing office tasks to sorting canned goods to swinging a hammer, we are continually seeking new opportunities to support the nonprofits in our community.
We coordinate group volunteer opportunities for our associates. For groups of more than 10, our team will work to identify Omaha-area organizations that can provide a volunteer experience.
- Projects must take place Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- The organization identified is responsible for providing on-site management and any needed supplies
- Please submit a request at least one month prior to the project or activity.
If you would like to add your organization to a list of possible partners for these volunteer efforts, please send us an email and provide the following information: organization name, volunteer coordinator name and email address, group size(s) that can be accommodated, type of volunteer activities, if your organization currently promote opportunities on Share Omaha, and if your organization have a YourCase profile.
For groups smaller than 10, we encourage our associates to seek out opportunities by searching Share Omaha. We recommend that organizations consider updating their volunteer opportunities on this platform.
We accept requests from Omaha-area organizations for placement of Mutual of Omaha employee on a nonprofit board. This process can take up to 3-6 months.
- The organization’s executive director must be full-time.
- The application must include the board member job description, officer and director insurance documentation, and any documents board members are required to sign.
If you have questions or would like to apply for a recurring volunteer need, please email email@example.com.