Support Through Time and Talent
For more than a century, our employees have donated their time and talents to many worthwhile causes.
From completing office tasks to sorting canned goods to swinging a hammer, we are continually seeking new opportunities to support the nonprofits in our community.
We accept applications year-round from Omaha-area organizations for volunteer projects.
- Projects must take place Monday through Friday, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- The organization is responsible for providing any needed supplies.
- Please submit a request at least one month prior to the project or activity.
If you have questions or would like to apply for a recurring volunteer need, please email email@example.com.Volunteer Application
We accept requests from Omaha-area organizations for placement of Mutual of Omaha employee on a nonprofit board. This process can take up to 3-6 months.
- The organization’s executive director must be full-time.
- The application must include the board member job description, officer and director insurance documentation, and any documents board members are required to sign.
If you have questions or would like to apply for a recurring volunteer need, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Board Member Application